Thursday, August 6, 2009

Whew!

I can barely catch my breath these days. I have been really fortunate to have great Sis-in-laws. Micah's sister took the older girls for a sleep over last week and they played with their cousins. They loved it! Then at the persistance of my brother Josh's wife, Sarah, she came out on Sat. and left tues evening. Which worked out great because I developed mastitis and have been in bed sick, and in pain for the past 2-3 days. She was great, she did everything from playing with the girls, to cooking, cleaning, and changing diapers. It was such a relief and a blessing. My other brother, Ian's wife, Raylyn has offered to come this week and help as well. Even my parents came yesterday and took the girls out to give me a chance to sleep and catch up on other things.
It has been a humbling experience for me, because normally I have prided myself on being very self sufficient and I do not like to ask nor do I think I need help. For some reason I have been through alot emotionally and physically after the birth of this baby. I hope the worst is over and I can finally settle into a routine, of course by the time that happens it will be time to go back to work, UGH.
Thank you for all your words of encouragement,support and concern. I really appreciate all my family and friends, truly!

3 comments:

  1. jenny my dear, please let me know if i can help out! i totally understand about wanting to do it on your own. don't get down on yourself for taking the help. you have a wonderful family and support group! i have 2 kids and most days i'm running around in circles. you have 4!!!! give yourself a break, you're a TERRIFIC mommy!!! just look at your kids faces, they love ya!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I wish I could come help out too, I can't wait to see you when I come up next! We need to catch up, give me a call when you get a break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Jenny! Take it one day at a time. A routine will come eventually. If I dared leave Logan, I would come visit and help, but I better stay close to the doc.

    ReplyDelete