5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. I was cleaning rooms, and having a blast in Alaska
2. Micah and I were snowboarding almost everyday.
3. I bought my corolla (which I sold two years ago)
4. I was indecisive about going back to school or go on mission
5. I strengthened my testimony and started going back to church!
Things On Today's To-Do List:
1. get paint, we are painting and carpeting our bedroom. Yea!
3. go to Elsa's soccer game
4. braid Elsa's hair for school tomorrow (it is CRAZY HAIR day)
5. try and get my auto insurance, phone and cable bill cheaper!!!
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
5. did I already mention cheese?
5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:
2. NOT WORK, thats for sure
3. Live on what is sufficient for my family and give the rest away.
4. Hire a Chauffer, cook, and maid
5. and of course, I would love to have a nice home
5 Places I have Lived:
1. San Lois Obispo, CA
2. Nibley, Ut
3. Logan, Ut
4. Denali, AK
5. Salt Lake City, UT
5 Places I have Worked:
1. Tony Romas
2. EK ekcessories
3. Princess Lodge
4. ZCMI/Skyroom (at the same time)
5. Endodontic Associates (currently)
* Copy and paste if you want to play *
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Work is really slowing down. I am so tired of everyone talking about the economy. It stresses me out to hear it all the time. Micah and I had a talk today and he said that he wants to sell the pickup. I am pretty excited about it seeing how it costs us so much to drive. Elsa is loosing her first tooth. Livy still won't poop in the potty. Hillie is definately going through some seperation anxiety.
Well, I finally did it, I have a Blog! I didn't want to, my bestest friend Amber was mad that I don't have one and decided that I needed one. She even set it up for me clear in Arizona, so thanks Amber. I think this will be fun. I might have a hard time taking it seriously so don't be suprised if there are a few sarcastic comments. That is just how I am. So sit back, grab some popcorn and and enjoy the show.
The true essence of each girl
Nothing comes between Livy and her Chocolate cupcake
Me Enjoying our first picnic on our new picnic table
Is that Livy or little orphan Annie?
The Girls hanging out
Micah and the girls enjoying the picnic table
Lucy is baking something special just for me