Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Elsa's first day of school

Wow, I can hardly believe it. Elsa starting first grade. She has been so excited to start school, and I am happy that we actually got the track that we requested. She has a couple of friends from the ward in her class and so I think that was a comfort to her. She was pretty happy about being able to eat lunch at school too.
Elsa is such a great kid. I never worry about her, she is very responsible and always helpful. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. I am so proud of her and I know that she will have a great time in school and make lots of friends.


















I had to throw in this photo, because Hillie just makes me laugh.

4 comments:

  1. It was good to see you today, from a distance. :) I'm so glad you are on D track too. I want to have Elsa over when the kids go off track. How are you doing? Ya hanging in there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to believe she is old enough to go to 1st grade! I am sorry this picture is not proof enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! we loose our girls for a full day now :o(
    she looks so excited to be a 1st grader, it's hard to be sad ~
    cute pic of hillie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny I can't believe you remember so much detail about elementary school. I want to go back!!! I loved Mrs. Mockley! And I remember Mrs. Lowe hated the sound of velcro shoes. Hmmmm, you got me thinking of stuff I haven't thought of in years! Love it! Thanks Jenny!!!

    ReplyDelete