Friday, August 14, 2009



Little Nixon is changing almost daily. Lately he has required a bit more attention than my girls did at this age. I wonder if it is a boy thing. He doesn't like to be left alone for too long. He has already gained a good pound and has still managed to hang on to his hair (I am sure it will be gone in the next month or two)It is still wierd knowing that we have a boy. Every time I change his clothes (or his diaper) I think to myself, "I have a son?!"
We recieved his SS card in the mail and got his birth certifcate. It is always neat and strange to see their name on a legal document. Its like they "exsist" and they are real people.

3 comments:

  1. jenny he sure is a cutie!!! i remember when i got olivia's SS card i thought, "hey, now we can put her to work". lol
    so how do you feel now that you've had time to catch your breath (just a little)??? can you believe you have 4 (beautiful) kids. you deserve a cape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He almost has a double chin in the first picture:) He is so cute, can't wait to see you guys again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he is a healthy baby. I hope you are doing well! I can't wait for you to get back into the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete