Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome Nixon!

Nixon is finally here! He was born on July 21 and weighed 8 lbs 7 oz, and is 21 in. Labor went really well and I really liked the hospital and staff that we delivered at. Nixon is very healthy and happy. I couldn't have asked for better.
Wow, 4 kids really changes things. I didn't really think the second or the third changed things too much, but 4, definately. Livy and Hillie can't keep their hands off him. I had to put up a child gate to my room so that they would give Nixon and myself some space. I have already had a meltdown and am hoping that it will get better.
Now I have to focus on getting my body back in shape... maybe next week.



9 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! We wish you all the happiness and health for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I love his name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is he? And what a cute name. Why was I thinking that you had a few more weeks left? Yea that he is here! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy cow! i can't imagine how crazy life must be right now. don't rush anything, just take big breaths and it will all work out. you're an amazing mom and you can totally handle 4 kiddos! CONGRATS! nixon is just beautiful, fits right in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Go ahead and have as many meltdowns as you see fit! You have to let it out or you will go crazy!

    Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, girl. Give yourself some time to enjoy Not being pregnant...then in a year or two you can start working on getting your body back into shape. There is really no hurry, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nixon is so sweet! If you need me to come help out just let me know and I'll come down! I can leave Camry at my moms and come to your place or bring Livy and Elsa up here for a sleep over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You are a busy little mommy! Take care of yourself and try to get some "you" time, that is also important.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Jenny! I've been waiting for my pic on my cell like you promised but I guess these will have to do! I can't wait to see you guys when we come to Salt Lake next!

    ReplyDelete