Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July!



Fourth of July was great! We went up to Logan and attended the Hyrum Parade in the early afternoon. The kids got a lot of treats and the weather was really decent. I was very pleased. Later, we of course went to the Cruise-in where its all different kinds of cars parading up and down mainstreet, while people sit curbside and watch.( no pics, sorry ) Nothing really changes with either event, but I think that is why I love it so much. Its Tradition!

I am still pregnant. Getting down to the end. I have got a couple weeks left. It has really hit me this past week and I have slowed down. It is becoming difficult and exhausting to do the simplest of tasks, I am pathetic. I even have come down with either a sinus infection or ear infection. I am not sure yet, I will see my Dr. tomorrow.

Elsa, I think, has the same thing, however hers is a little worse. We took her to the Dr. on wed. thinking it was an ear infection. Dr tells us that she has some fluid in her lungs and we have to go to primary childrens for an xray to see how much fluid is actually in there. Luckily, we caught it early and she is okay. We have to give her breathing treatments with a nebulizer four to six times a day. She is such a trooper. Wearing the mask scares her a bit, but Livy is quick to sit next to her and hold her hand until it is done. It is really sweet.

It seems that we are just waiting now, I have got everthing ready to go and so time really seems to be dragging. We are very excited to finally see this little guy.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny I swear it is in the McNeal genes. All of my kids are on breathing treatments. Not fun. At all. I understand it. Hannah is old enough for an haler but haven't seen the dr for it so she is just doing breathing treatments. Which is nice because she does it all by herself. Good luck and hopes it ends soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you start feeling better! Nothing worse then to be nearly 9 months pregnant, in the hottest time of the year and not feeling well! Can I do anything?
    I'm so excited for little boy Wybrow to get here!
    I love looking at your girls, they each look so different, but you can tell they are all sisters! Cute family Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're not feeling well! That is the worst. Hope Elsa gets feeling better, too! We are excited to see pictures of your little guy as soon as he gets here! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete