Sunday, July 12, 2009

Elsa and her nebulizer. She needs her sisters to be there with her.

Yesterday We took the family along with Micah's Sister and her Family, and Micah's brother and his family to the open house at the Oquirrh Mtn Temple. It was really neat to see. It is a bit smaller than most temples, but definately just as beautiful. Micah and I feel a special connection already with this temple, because, we have had the opportunity to go and work there assisting in the open house festivities. We will also be in its district, so we can't wait to go and be patrons next month. Being apart of this experience has made me so greatful for the blessings the temple gives us. I know I would not be the kind of person I am today without its blessings and promises.


4 comments:

  1. I agree. This Temple definitly has a special meaning to me too.
    It was fun to have your family over Sat. morning. Matt and Micah make a killer breakfast! Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is beautiful! I wish so much I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics!! amazing we have 2 new temples 10 miles apart! i bet your kids loved that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun! Thanks for sharing your tickets with us!

    ReplyDelete