Monday, July 20, 2009

Hillie's Birthday Weekend!

Micah and I decided since the baby is coming soon, and Hillie's birthday was on sunday, that we would take the girls out for a fun filled day on Saturday. We went to the Living Aquarium first, the girls pet sting rays, and saw jelly fish. Then later we went to the movie, UP in 3D, and then ended up at McDonalds for dinner. It was something we have never really done and probably won't do for a long time. We were glad we did it, the girls had so much fun.
Yesterday we had Phil and Brecken and their kids over along with my sister Ilene for cake and ice cream. I have been so forgetful lately, that it didn't even dawn on me to do cake or even get her a present until Sat. evening. I can't believe she is two years old now. Time flies by, that is for sure. Here are some of my fav pics from the weekend.







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she is 2 either! I hope she had a great b-day. I'm sure she did. Good luck tomorrow, I hope everything goes well for you and the babe.

    ReplyDelete