Monday, March 30, 2009

Ugh! More Snow!

Can I complain just for a little bit? I am so sick of this stinkin' weather. Just when you think its warm enough to go and send the kids outside, it snows. I was watching the weather report this morning and we are supposed to get 2 MORE storms before the end of the week. What the FREAK!

Okay, I just had to get that off my chest. I have been having conversations with people in my neighborhood and there have been a few incidents of people breaking into their cars and their houses! It scared me to death. I am debating on getting a dog. I really don't want a dog, but I am considering it now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny
    Maybe an alarm system. Not fun and totally scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh...would you update your blog already? J/K Are you excited to go out with the coolest people in the world? LOL

    ReplyDelete