Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Another Niece?!

So last Friday I get a picture text from my brother and his wife out in Pittsburgh, PA with their three girls and my sister in law, Debi, holding a newborn?! I called them immediately and come to find out that they had a BABY! No one even knew she was pregnant! They kept it a secret from both families. I couldn't beleive they did that. It was a girl and they named her Eden Jane McNeal. My knee jerk reaction was that I was upset. How could they not tell anyone! However, at this point in time, there is no need to stay upset. They had a baby! I am still waiting for a better picture so I can really see what she looks like. It is always so exciting to welcome a new memeber to the clan.

4 comments:

  1. You guys and your secrets! Holy cow! I don't think that I could ever ever in a million years pull that off. CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought you two were sneaks...yikes. I would stay mad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you McNeals can really keep a secret! well congrats auntie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha- glad you are not still mad!! It was a fun way to announce.

    ReplyDelete