Monday, January 5, 2009



Livy's first day in Primary!


I was pleasantly surpirsed when the Bishop called me into his office this last weekend to tell me that I have been released from Gospel Doctrine. Whew. That was a real challenging calling that I know I learned alot from. Little did I know that it was actually to prepare me for my new calling, first counselor of the Relief Society Pres. What! I couldn't beleive it. I have been a little shell shocked, but after talking with a few of the previous pres. members, I don't think it will be as scary as I think it will be. We will see. This ward certainly won't let me sit on the sidelines.
We had a bunch of friends over for the Utes game on Friday night. It was alot of fun. I am not a football fan, so the extra company certainly helped. I hate to say it, but I was surprised that we won. Go UTES!
Micah starts a new semester next week and I start a new work schedule. It will be tough, but we will just have to make due and just keep in mind that it won't be much longer, right?


Here is a Pic of my very pregnant sis-in-law, Raylynn

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That is awesome!!! Relief Society, eh? Who else is in there now? That is so exciting!!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will really like that calling. I just loved it. You get to know all the sisters and serve, but you don't have the responsibility of the pres. You shouldn't sit on the sidelines...because everyone who gets to know you is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jenny, 1st seat huh! congrats, that's a big calling and i'm so impressed!!! it's fun seeing 'adult' jenny ~ and i don't think you'd do any good on the side lines! you need to be on the front line! that's really great!!
    oh, Christmas looks great! glad you had a good one `

    ReplyDelete