Thursday, September 25, 2008

Five
5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:

1. I was cleaning rooms, and having a blast in Alaska
2. Micah and I were snowboarding almost everyday.
3. I bought my corolla (which I sold two years ago)
4. I was indecisive about going back to school or go on mission
5. I strengthened my testimony and started going back to church!


Things On Today's To-Do List:

1. get paint, we are painting and carpeting our bedroom. Yea!
2. workout!
3. go to Elsa's soccer game
4. braid Elsa's hair for school tomorrow (it is CRAZY HAIR day)
5. try and get my auto insurance, phone and cable bill cheaper!!!


5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Cheese
2. Cheese
3. Cheese
4. Cheese
5. did I already mention cheese?


5 Things I Would Do If I Were A Millionaire:

1. Travel
2. NOT WORK, thats for sure
3. Live on what is sufficient for my family and give the rest away.
4. Hire a Chauffer, cook, and maid
5. and of course, I would love to have a nice home


5 Places I have Lived:

1. San Lois Obispo, CA
2. Nibley, Ut
3. Logan, Ut
4. Denali, AK
5. Salt Lake City, UT


5 Places I have Worked:

1. Tony Romas
2. EK ekcessories
3. Princess Lodge
4. ZCMI/Skyroom (at the same time)
5. Endodontic Associates (currently)

* Copy and paste if you want to play *

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, ZCMI. Can you believe that we ever worked there. That was so long ago. Remember Helga? Good times, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you lived in Alaska! How cool!

    ReplyDelete