Monday, October 6, 2008





I just bathed and put the girls to bed and thought that I would attempt to mess around more with my blog site and get some music on here. I hope you like it.




I have been thinking about learning a new skill and with the help of Pres. Uchtdorf's talk at womens conference, he really motivated me. I decided to try sewing. Micah bought me a sewing machine for christmas last year, but other than a few valances for my house and some heming of pants, I have not attempted anything too big until this past week. I made dresses for the girls. I finished Elsa's and Livy's and need a break before I work on Hillie's. It was quite a feat. I am sure when you look at the photos you might think different (they are really plain) but for me it was big. I also tried out my gardening skills this past summer and all that I got were these great pumpkins. Which we will probably carve for Halloween. I am become so domestic. It is really strange for me. But I am really proud of myself.

Elsa has really been interested in photography lately and with the Reflections contest coming up I thought it would be a great opportunity for her to take some photos. We went in the back yard and just started taking pictures. The one picture she was the most excited about taking and the one that we ended up using was the Fire pit. I matted the photo and turned it into the teacher last week. She was so impressed with Elsa that she had her show it to the class later that day.

This week Micah and I will be celebrating our 9th anniversary. Micah and I have made it a tradition for the past few years that we go to Tepenyaki. So I am really looking forward to having a night out together. As some of you may know that is far and few between.

Hope you are all doing well and hope to hear from you soon.

3 comments:

  1. Jenny your blog looks awesome! Happy anniversary to you and Micah and tell him thanks for the recipe, the blondies turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You deserve a night out. I'm so glad you found my blog. I have pics of my house in my earlier blogs you can look up. Hope all is going well! We miss being there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Elsa! From Peyton and Ryder

    ReplyDelete