Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Last week Micah completed is final class of his college career. I am so proud of him. After ten years of marriage, 4 moves, and 4 kids later, he did it. I am so impressed by his dedication and determination. He has juggled so much more than most college students and he still managed to get good grades. I don't think I could have been able to stick to it the way he has.

So now we can sit back, take a deep breath and enjoy the holidays with family. It will be wierd to not have to worry about starting back into school next month and dealing with all that comes with school, finals, projects, commuting, etc.

We are looking forward to the upcoming year and hope everyone has a merry christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Congrates. I feel your excitment. It was the best day when Matt finished his 7 year college career. (He could have almost been a Doctor. ;)

    ReplyDelete