Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Christmas come and gone. I hosted the "Christmas dinner" at my house Christmas eve. I had a full house. 10 adults and 8 kids. It made for an event filled night. I was exhausted by the time everyone left, yet I still had alot more work to do. In the morning we made the girls wait in the stairway until it was time for christmas to start. IT was a great christmas morning. Santa left us a very nice thank you note and he had given Livy an amazing Princess vanity, Elsa got a very cool "Bat Cave", Hillie a barbie that came with a bike, and Nixon got a winter outfit. Santa also brought Micah an air compressor and I got a long awaited Kitchen aid mixer (yellow). It has been nice having Micah take a week of vacation at work. He has been very helpful in taking care of the kids and getting things done around the house while I still have to go to work. We are excited to be going up to Logan this weekend to ring in the new year with family.

I have so much to be greatful for this past year. I am greatful everyday for a wonderful husband and 4 happy and healthy kids. For the roof over our heads and for the ability to provide a safe and happy home for my kids. I am especially greatful for the joy the gospel has brought into my life. I feel the love of my Father in Heaven every day.




3 comments:

  1. Christmas was way fun...look at that little thumb sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you and Micah. It reminds me of Matt and me and our history together. Good Times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of you and Micah! You look so young and naive...hahahaha. Sounds like you guys had a great holiday. It was great to run into you guys.

    ReplyDelete