Thursday, November 5, 2009

October

Wow, October came and went so fast. Micah and I celebrated our 10year wedding anniversary. We went out to dinner with Nixon. The girls were at their aunts houses for a sleep over. I can't believe we have been married 10 years. It certainly does't seem like it.

Livy turned 4 on the 24th and we celebrated by carving pumpkins and eating cake and donuts at Oma and Opa's. We always go to the "Pumpkin Walk" in North Logan and the girls and their cousins had a great time.

Halloween was a blast. Our neice and nephews came trick or treating with us and the weather was great. Hillie was an elephant and it was hilarious to watch her walk-even better, was to see her run from the behind because she had quite a bit of "junk in her trunk".

It has been a busy time. It seems I have a ton of things to do and never enough time to do it. I am looking forward to the holidays but also look forward to the holidays ending.





2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! There is always more things to be done then the time to do them. I try to prioritize, but I still don't get everything done. Life is crazy like that. Hope you are doing good though!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the elephant sometimes!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete