Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Pictures

I am so excited. My awsome friend Michelle took some new pics of the family last week and I just got the disc today. She did such a great job. I was a little unsure about having them done because I didn't get my hair cut before hand like I had wanted to and I still have a few extra baby pounds on me. The day before the pics Livy and Hillie got their hair covered in Ucerin lotion (which is basically clear crisco!). I didn't think I could get it all out before the big day, but I got a great tip to try baking soda in their hair and Voila! It came out, Whew. Needless to say, I am very happy with the pictures, and glad we did it. Thanks alot Michelle, you are the best! If anyone wants to check out her website its michellesallayphotography.com

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I love that picture of Livy. Very Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Michelle, I love them - I didn't know you take pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking family pictures is sure stressful! You guys looked great though, and your kids were so good (as ususal). Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very adorable family! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenny ~
    We've all had our seasonal flu shot, but not the H1N1. There have been 6 families in my ward all confirmed H1N1 and one of the families was Olivia's best friend. Even though she wasn't tested, we are pretty confident it was swine. But no one else has had any symptoms. I thought it was a super contagious virus? They say it can take up to 7 days to show symptoms. So tomorrow will be 7... keep your fingers crossed!
    How are your kids feeling? Anyone sick? I hope they all dodge sickness, espeically with a new born in the house! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete