Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our New Van



I never thought that I would be one of those people who owned a minivan. Well, here it is. What's even more crazy is that I didn't think that I would be so appreciative and love it so much. We knew with baby #4 on the way, there was no way around it and so now that we finally have it, I couldn't be more happier. It is so roomy! The girls love it, they are constantly wanting to sit in different seats and Elsa has now taken it upon her self to see to it that everyone is buckled in. It's really made things easier for me.
Its fun to see Micah get excited about it, he was more reluctant than me to join the minivan club, just a couple months ago he tried to sell me on the Honda Pilot. Now he is constantly telling me how much he loves having the van.
More than anything I am greatful that we don't have to think about buying or selling another car for a very long time.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Mini Van Land! So much fun! How are you doing? Ready to POP? I am so excited for you guys! Are the girls ready? Let us know when everything happens and when you plan on blessing the baby. We would love to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that post! everyone with a mini van LOVES it! it's hard to get kids in and out of a suv, you guys made a great choice! can't wait to see your little boy! so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete