Monday, June 22, 2009

Elsa and Livy's new bedroom

Elsa's bed













Livy's bed


Micah and I finally got the bedroom finished. Elsa and Livy moved downstairs this weekend. I was glad to see that the furniture all fit and that the girls actually liked it. The beds are bunkbeds but since their cousin's bunkbeds are taken down, they too wanted the same.
We had all three of them in one room upstairs, but we knew that Elsa and Livy would need to go downstairs before the baby comes. Hillie is not adjusting well. She has cried herself to sleep every night she really misses having her sisters in there with her. Pretty soon she will have another roommate.
It seems that we have had to make just as many adjustments for baby #4 as we did for Elsa. the second and third baby didn't involve too many changes, but that fourth baby sure does mix it up a bit. We cannot wait. I am actually looking forward to taking my maternity leave from work. Its as close to a vacation as I can get.

5 comments:

  1. You guys did a good job! It looks so cute in there. I wish we had Marley and Ayva's room done down stairs. Oh well, slowly but surely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously the cutest room! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice kids room decoration!! I'm just planing for redecorate my kids room!!

    ReplyDelete