Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tag your it

TAG!

Here are the Rules

1) Post rules on your blog

2) Answer the six '8' items

3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

"8" Things About Me


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Forgot to pick Elsa up from school, and so I got there late, oops.
2. Made Mac and Cheese for the billionth time for lunch
3. Went to work for four hours
4. watched the season premiere of Jon and Kate
5. bathed the girls
6. washed dishes
7. folded and put laundry away
8. ate a drumstick (ice cream cone) yum!

8 Favorite T.V. Shows

1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. Office
3. King and Queens
4. American Idol (when its on)
5. Everybody loves Raymond
6. Oprah (some of the shows)
7. Wife Swap
8. Today Show

8 Things I Look Forward To

1. The birth of my baby
2. weekends!
3. 8:00 pm, bedtime!
4. Micah graduating
5. My garden growing
6. taking a vacation
7. my kids growing up
8. Dates with Micah

8 Favorite Restaraunts

1. Olive Garden
2. Tsunami
3. Melting Pot (I only went there once, it was good)
4. Red Robin
5. Crown Burger
6. Arby's
6. Texas Roadhouse (only for their rolls)
7. IHop (for Breakfast)
8. Village Baker (good sandwiches)

8 Things On My Wish List
1. I want to travel
2. I want to see my grandchildren
3. of course, to be financial secure
4. to not have to work
5. to see my children grow up and be great!
6. To sell our car so we can get a van
7. World Peace
8. the extiction of weeds, especially morning glory!

Tag 8 People

1. Jamie
2. Bonni
3. Michelle
4. Bethany
5. Camille
6. Natalie
7. Amber
8. Melissa

2 comments:

  1. You can't tag me again. :) I agree about the weed thing! It's nice to know alittle more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of your girls in bed with popcorn. Hilly looks like a porcelain doll.

    ReplyDelete