Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bear Lake

Last week I took the girls up to Bear Lake where Micah's dad's employer has a time share condo up there. I took them up last monday and they stayed until friday. They had so much fun playing with their cousins and spending time with their Oma and Opa, Aunts and Uncles.
Micah started summer school and was unable to go. I think he enjoyed having some quite time at the house to study and get some much needed house stuff done.
They came home tan and exhausted. Elsa is on year-around and was off track that week. Livy was telling me how "Oma turned my brains." I didnt quite understand what she meant until after maybe the fourth time she told me I realized she had meant that "Oma trimmed my bangs." Kids really do say the darnest things.




No comments:

Post a Comment