Saturday, November 1, 2008



What a great Halloween! I was a "room mom" for Elsa's class yesterday and so I dressed as a witch. I did a demonstration/story of a witche's brew, it was so fun. I found these awsome eyelashes to wear with my costume and the kids loved it.

I ended up staying in my witch costume when I went to work. During the evening Micah's sister, Brecken, her husband Phil and their kids came over for pizza and Trick or Treating. I love my neighborhood. There are so many young families that everyone is out and there are kids swarming the streets. The weather was great also. It seems as the older my girls get, the funner it becomes. We couldn't keep up with Elsa, she was so excited to go from House to House.


4 comments:

  1. I love your costume! What a fun mommy you are!

    P.S. I have those same couches! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great posts! i love the lashes AND the wedding pics!!! so fun! your kids look darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We could be witch sisters... I love that we are in that same awesome neighborhood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome costume Jenny, I almost didn't recognize you. You're always so creative! Hey, you would be slow at posts too if Micah was gone all the time and you didn't even have time to take pictures of the girls so I don't want to hear it!

    ReplyDelete