Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am so glad the election is over. This was the first time that I actually followed the election, debates and all. And I am embarrassed to say this but I never got around to registering and so I didn't vote. Of, course I never really made up my mind about either canidate. I just have a hard time believing or trusting what they said and so I just didn't feel comfortable voting for either of them. I know, I know, there were more things to vote for than just the presidency, I suck.

Micah took Elsa to a SL Real game last weekend. It was a playoff game and they both really had fun. I was glad to see her get some one on one time with her dad.




I am hosting Thanksgiving this year so I have been already planning my menu and lists. I am really looking forward to it. I like the idea of staying here in my home. It should be really nice.

4 comments:

  1. I want to get together too! Are we talking an evening? I am free any night this week but Tues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog! I'm so grateful for your friendship. I hope you know that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute girls!! I love your blog, especially the early years photos. I can't believe how big Hilly is. We need to do lunch soon.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a brave girl to host Thanksgiving. That turkey alone scares me, but maybe one day.

    So, am I invited to the get together?

    ReplyDelete