Saturday, May 1, 2010

This last month has been quite busy. Elsa has started up soccer again, she is a "black widow". She really enjoys playing, even though she hangs back alot and just runs with the crowd.
Livy has been going to play groups with kids in our ward and has boycotted any house that has a dog. Which is about 1/2 of the group.
We have started the potty training with Hillie and she is doing really good, she won't go #2 yet, but we are working on it. I decided am not going to stress about it like I did with Livy. She can stay in pullups for however long she wants. I really dont care.
Nixon has started crawling, pulling himself up and has cut his upper teeth. He has become quite the little "thumb sucker" and right now, its just too cute that I am not really trying to make him quite.
Micah is getting ready for graduation next week. We are so excited and proud of his accomplishment. I will be sitting with all the kids as close to the front I can get so we can all cheer him on as he takes the walk.
I have started running recently and have been really enjoying it. I didn't think I would like it as much as do. Today, Micah's sister, Brecken and her husband Phil and I did a 5k for the SL running co. It was rainy but alot of fun. I am signed up for the UT valley marathon ( I will be doing a 5k) in June and look forward to training and eventually trying a 10k. I am not sure if I would want to ever do a marathon, but who knows, I didn't think I would ever run for leisure either.
We are gearing the kids up for our family vacation in Disneyland next week. I am so excited to go and take the kids and just have fun. We have been anticipating this trip for a few years now and its finally come. We were hoping to have it be a McNeal family reunion but unfortunatly the whole clan, except my brother Ian and his family wont be able to come. I just hope the weather is good for us.







4 comments:

  1. Such cute kids!!! And good luck on your 5 and 10k! That's huge!!!
    And Jenny my dear, I knew you would know Urban Cowboy! You made me laugh so hard with all your one liners! Classic Travolta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a funny picture of Hillie on the toilet! LOL!!! Good job on the 5K. I'm almost there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the 5k Jenny, that is awesome! Potty training, Blah!! Good luck with that. I dread the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that pix of LIvy on the toilet in her princess gear. You know that ones going to circulate when she's older- she's going to hate it! :)

    ReplyDelete