Friday, January 8, 2010






So far 2010 has been great. We rang in the new year at Oma and Opa's. We had a big fire outside and Opa toted the kids around on sleds attached to the back of his 4 wheeler. We played BINGO and everyone won some great prizes.

My work week has now changed to mon-wed with thurs and fri off. Its weird to be home during the day, with Micah. I am definately not complaining.

Nixon is almost six months. No teeth yet, but he is trying his hardest to sit up. He also has discovered his thumb and has found comfort in that. Its really cute now, but I worry about it being a problem in the future.

I have had torn emotions about my little man. I am feeling guilty and a little sad that he is growing so fast and I am missing it because I cannot devote as much time as I would like into playing with him. I am pretty sure he is my last and so I am trying to savor each moment, but it is difficult. He is such a good baby.

Elsa will be going off track in week and I am excited to be planning her first birthday party (Feb 2) with friends. I have only done family before. We'll see how it goes.

I enjoyed a great lunch today with my sisters. We try to make a monthly date, so far so good.

I have taken up running these past couple months and it has been a slow but steady start. I am really enjoying it, surprisingly. I hope to be able to complete a 5k in the spring. I am determined to stick with it.

2 comments:

  1. you and your sisters are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great New Years. Can't wait to play more "Quelf" with you guys! I didn't know you knew how to belly dance! ;)

    ReplyDelete