Saturday, February 28, 2009

Celebrity Sighting

Crazy thing happened to me at work the other day....

As most of you know, I work at a dental office. The other day I noticed that Ray Liotta's name was on our schedule. I asked the other receptionists if that was Ray Liotta, the actor. Debbie (co-worker) said that he was an actor, but she and everyone else at the office had no idea who he was. I was surprised.
I brought my camera to so that I could get a picture, but my boss said that because of privacy laws (HIPPA) I couldn't do it. I was so bummed (that's why I just had to find a photo and post it).
When he came in, he looked awful, he is not very good looking, as you may already see. He was really friendly and kept questioning all of us on how many kids we have and how many of us are mormon.
His agent suggested to us that we mention to him that we love his movies and that we love him. I thought that was kind of funny, but after meeting him and talking with him, I realized that he probably likes the attention because he is kind of lonely.
It made for quite a fun and exciting day of work.

2 comments:

  1. Well I would have known who it was since he stars in one of my favorite movies...Goodfellas. I can't believe that he was just around the corner from me. If he comes again you should call me and I can stalk your office door so I can get a peek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Michelle! I do know who he is as well...Hello! Shoeless Joe Jackson? Well, I had NO IDEA that he even lived here.
    I have heard about some actors really need that attention. They are so not normal! But, that is a cool day! That is exciting! Next celeb sighting, please inform me prior to sighting. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete