Monday, December 1, 2008


Thanksgiving has come and gone. Whew! I forget how much work it is to prepare... and lets not forget the cleanup. Micah and I rotate our Thanksgivings and this year it was my family. I have 4 siblings that live out of state and none of them were able to come. It was my parents, my brother Ian and his expectant wife and Ilene. I have to admit I did a pretty good job except for the gravy. I have never been good at the gravy. All and all I would say it was quite successful.

I planned to hit the stores Black Friday, but after such a long day of cooking and cleaning I opted to stay home and sleep in.








Livy recieved some play makup for her birthday. I was able to ration her usage, but after a month or so I gave in and let her go wild.




1 comment:

  1. So funny about the make up! Good job with making of the feast! I also did not go out early that morning. Here's to sleeping in...

    ReplyDelete